Good SEO work only gets better over time. It’s only search engine tricks that need to keep changing when the ranking algorithms change.
Search Engine Optimization
Search engine optimization (SEO) is the process of affecting the visibility of a website or a web page in a search engine’s “natural” or un-paid (“organic”) search results.
For an organization to get SEO right, five different skill sets have to be applied to managing each and every client account: Copywriting, website design and updating skills, link building, account management, and account strategy. Because of the variety of skill sets, details and quantity of work required – and the need to package this work together into competitive price offerings – it’s no wonder that few SEO firms can deliver strong value and ROI.
Digital Instinct’s SEO specialists have created a number of proprietary systems and strategies to ensure that our clients receive top-notch SEO that produces sustainable results and no-brainer ROI. Our clients never stress out over frequent Google Algorithm updates that punish companies who don’t play by the rules (or ‘game’ the system); by effectively ‘partnering’ with Google to give it (read: its customers) what it wants- in the form of hyper-relevant, authoritative and interesting content coupled with powerful linking profiles and social signals, our clients derive standout SEO results.
But let’s pretend there was a secret set of rules. Ten things that everyone said you absolutely HAD to do. Would you do them? Would you really? Would you voluntarily follow the exact same template that everyone else was using so that you had zero chance of standing out? If you would, you’re a moron.
-Lisa Barone – outspokenmedia.com
How Digital Instinct is different from the other guys:
- Multiple in-house skill sets: Each client account is assigned a total of 5 different people: A copywriter, web designer, link building, SEO expert and account manager. None of these tasks are outsourced to individual contractors, either locally or in other countries.
- Custom strategy: Each and every client business is painstakingly analyzed in order to craft a custom SEO strategy that is geared to delivering high returns on investment. Our systems are followed, however, custom elements exist outside those systems.
- Results-oriented search engine optimization agreements: We never lock clients into long term contracts. Client may cancel at any time, with 60 days notice. (Digital Instinct simply requires this amount of time in order to re-allocate internal resources).
- Detailed search engine optimization reporting: All clients receive detailed ongoing, detailed reporting on the success of their search engine optimization plan.
- Selective client acquisition: Let’s face it, some businesses are a perfect fit for our services, some aren’t. For the ones that aren’t we’ll refuse their business and do our very best to point them in the direction of other reputable organizations whose marketing services are a better fit for their business.
- All-you-can-eat pricing: We have never – and never will – price our SEO services out based on the number of client keywords and crank up the price when more keywords are added. It’s our belief that in order to show results, you often have to focus on a wide range of keywords, whose aggregate traffic will deliver the leads our clients expect.
- Innovative SEO thinking: By continuously pushing the conventional boundaries of what’s possible in SEO we obtain unconventional results. We do this through our own innovative tactics and strategies while at the same time colluding with other industry leaders in non-competing geographies to divulge what strategies have work best for their company (and clients). Be it content strategies, public relations strategies, link building tactics or other areas, we relentlessly persue the individuals who create groundbreaking results and add their tactics and strategies to our SEO arsenal.
- Value-packed offerings: Clients often marvel at the value they receive from Digital Instinct’s onsite optimization projects on monthly plans.
The three essential elements of an effective SEO are effective communication, useful information and high quality backlinks.
– SEO Refugee
Getting SEO right involves labor intensive work, custom account strategies, impeccable organization and systems, and the right individual client account strategy. There’s no skirting over the process. If any of these items are missing, results could suffer drastically. To experience what Digital Instinct can do for you, we invite you to click the big button below for a complimentary consultation. You’ve got everything to gain, and nothing to lose.
Serving the wider greater Toronto area (GTA), including Toronto, Etobicoke, Mississauga, Oakville, Brampton, North York, Vaughan, Scarborough, Markham Ontario, Canada and more...