Social media changes the relationship between companies and customers from master and servant, to peer to peer.
Social Media Marketing
Social media marketing refers to the process of gaining website traffic or attention through social media sites.
With the average consumer now spending between 30 minutes and 3 hours per day on social media, businesses with intelligently-crafted, well-executed social media strategies can see enormous benefits.
The many benefits of social media marketing include:
- Improved brand awareness
- Increased word-of-mouth advertising
- Elevated customer loyalty
- Better client trust
- Improved audience reach and influence
The world of social media and its different platforms is so vast, consulting social media experts is now essential to ensure that your business is aligned with the most suitable social media platforms – and that a proven, rock-solid strategy is implemented.
With all these benefits in play, it’s important to make sure clients see strong return on investment – and that ROI is measured as accurately as possible through cutting-edge software tools.
But let’s pretend there was a secret set of rules. Ten things that everyone said you absolutely HAD to do. Would you do them? Would you really? Would you voluntarily follow the exact same template that everyone else was using so that you had zero chance of standing out? If you would, you’re a moron.
-Lisa Barone – outspokenmedia.com
How Digital Instinct is different from the other guys:
- Value-packed offerings: Our monthly social media marketing plans are jam-packed with value. Each and every month we get busy creating many new productive associations with people and businesses that have the potential to drive business to your organization. There’s lots of content writing. And lots of communication.
- Social Media Plan Pricing to suit all business sizes: Our many offerings suit both micro-businesses and fortune 500 companies alike.
- It’s not just about “likes” or “follows”: Getting liked or followed is nice, at the end of the day however, do followers translate into more business? Digital Instinct takes a return-on-investment focus to all social media optimization activities.
- Innovative social media marketing strategy: Digital Instinct has modeled its social media marketing plans after those who have consistently done the best job at it.
- All-you-can-eat pricing: There’s one monthly fee. No up-sells. No add-ons. No missing parts.
- Comprehensive social media plan reporting: Each and every month, you’ll know what we’ve been up to and how our activities translate into tangible results.
To learn more about how Digital Instinct goes beyond ensuring you’re getting “liked” and “followed” – delivering the sales you’re after – we invite you to click on the big orange button below to book your free 30 minute social media marketing consultation today. There’s no time like the present.
Serving the wider greater Toronto area (GTA), including Toronto, Etobicoke, Mississauga, Oakville, Brampton, North York, Vaughan, Scarborough, Markham Ontario, Canada and more...